Saturday, March 7, 2009

march 6th


  • Packed my cooler for the day in the morning
  • Filled my to go cup with white tea
  • Had 1oz unsweetened cranberry juice with 1 tsp flax seed and 8 oz water
  • 1/2 medifast hot chocolate w/ 1 cup black coffee

Breakfast- pre-workout
I made the oatmeal and only had a small amount to make my total pre-workout calories 108 calories and then had the rest after the first boot camp class.
  • Steel cut oatmeal
  • 2 tsp flax seed
  • 2 tsp wheat germ
  • 1/2 scoop Jay Robb's Vanilla protein powder
  • 1/2 cup blueberries
  • 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
  • cinnamon

Puffins w/ raw almonds

Tru Choc- really kills my sweet tooth
love it

Simple Salad to Start With
  • 2 cups red leaf lettuce & spring mix
  • tomatoes
  • FF Italian dressing

This was great
  • Rudy's light toast with Smart Balance and Italian seasoning
  • made another small eggplant ricotta roll (modified from Shape Magazine) with my own spaghetti sauce
  • Zucchini spaghetti with Classico sauce, meal starters
  • Strawberries
All this salad, bread, and spaghetti/egg plant ricotta roll for only 385 calories

Frozen yogurt- I'm addicted to a Whole Lotta Yogurt- self serve
I have the ladies who work there subtract the weight of the cup, so I know exactly how many ounces it is. This whole cup is only 54 calories. It the the Only 7 yogurt- that only has 7 ingredients.

Dinner-
I always freak out on Friday because I have to stay up later than usual and I get up so early it is hard for me. We have the Young Married Cafe every Friday. Check out the www.youngmarriedcafe.com to see what it is all about and to hear my husband speak on the videos. I tend to eat more on Friday's because of that, so I planned ahead today by packing my dinner ahead of time and eating it on the way to the Cafe. It worked.
I made a great

salad w/ avocado, tomatoes, and italian dressing
plus, as wrap
  • la tortilla factory tortilla - tomato basil
  • 2 oz low sodium turkey
  • 1 cup spring mix
  • .5 oz avocado
  • 1/2 roma tomato
  • 1 tsp italian dressing
also had a tru chocolate and a Pro20

No comments:

Post a Comment