Tuesday, April 7, 2009

15% Discount w/ Optimal Nutrittion

Hi Ladies,

This is an amazing opportunity brought to us my Optimal Nutrition. For all of you that didn't attend the "Girl Night In" event on Sunday, we were able to try delicious samples of meals, bars, and veggies/hummus. The owner of ONI, Michelle Weinstein, is so kindly giving us a 15% discount on their products, please read below for details from her:

In addition to baking our tasty 91 Bars, our Meal Replacement Bars, ONI also specializes in a customized organic meal delivery service that:

- grocery shops for you
- cooks for you
- cleans up for you
- ultimately saves you time and money

Click on the following link to access our online site to start eating organically today: https://store.optimalnutritioninc.com/?action=createaccount

Be one of the first 25 Ladies to place an order by Thursday, April 30th and receive 15% off your total order for a minimum of 5 meals per week for 4 weeks. Simply use the following discount code while checking out: fit2wed

What do you have to lose? NOTHING!

What do you have to gain? EVERYTHING!

Please feel free to call me with questions or for additional information – I am always happy to help!

Make it a healthy day,
Michelle Weinstein, President
------------------------
Optimal Nutrition, Inc.
858.202.0445 ext 101 main
858.225.3918 fax
http://optimalnutritioninc.com


I encourage all of you to think about this great offer. I actually just placed my order for 20 more meals (5 meals for 4 weeks) and the average cost per meal was only $8.03!!!!! I am not only very excited for this low cost, but ONI allows me to take the stress out of cooking all of the time with my busy schedule!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment