Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2nd


Hot Lemon Water & Greens + before eating anything
I'm starting to like to Greens more and more each day.

Fiber One Oatmeal
I added Fiber One cereal to my oatmeal this morning because I read about in on Hungry Girl.
It was great! It kept me full for a long time.
I mixed in steelcut oatmeal 75 calories (already cooked), 1/4 cup Fiber One 30 calories, and 1/4 cup McCanne's oatmeal 75 calories)
I added some water and heated it in the microwave for a few minutes. Sliced some banana on top and sprinkled with cinnamon.
The Fiber One actually made it taste sweeter and kept me full longer.

Apple- Perfect Portable Snack

Pro2O- 25 cal

Lunch
BLT
  • 3 slices turkey bacon (healthy kind w/ no hormones, nitrates, sodium, etc. I think the brand is Applegate, or something like that. I got it at Jimbo's)
  • 2 slices toasted low sodium Ezekiel bread
  • lettuce
  • tomato
  • Greek yogurt- thought I would try it on the sandwich and it was good.
Salad- mixed greens, tomato, avocado, italian dressing

Dessert
Vitamuffin - brownie (100 calories)

Snack
2 cups celery w/ 1 tablespoon almond butter

Dinner
Simple Salad (cherry tomatoes, lettuce, Italian dressing)
Optimal Nutrition Meal (295 calories)- Turkey burger
1/2 cup mixed berries

I hope you are enjoying the break. I'm looking forward to seeing you ladies this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment