Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easy ways to eat more Veggies!


I made this Thai curry last night with broccoli, peppers, zucchini, onion over quinoa.
Stir fries, soups, and meals that have lots of vegetables are a great way to get more vegetables in.

I love to have a simple salad before dinner or lunch with mixed greens and whatever other vegetables to add to it. I had this salad last night with the Annie's Goddess dressing- can't decide if I like it or not. Think I need to try it again.
I like to buy Earthbound Organic Spinach, Mixed Greens, Arugula, Baby Romain, etc because it is already washed and ready to go.
I also like to buy other greens and just wash them myself, put them in a gallon size bag, with a paper towel to have them ready to just add to whatever and to make them last longer. Whatever I can do to avoid rotting vegetables and having to throw them away.

I like to make baggies of mixed raw vegetables to snack on.
Snap peas, celery, and baby carrots are what I had yesterday, but I like to mix it up with different vegetables. Great portable snack to take with me. Full of water and fiber to keep me satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment