Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Greens +


Greens +
I like this brand "From Earth's Lands & Seas" Greens + because they specialize in greens
I just mix 3 tsp w/ 8 oz of water and shake. I does not taste that good by itself, but is great to add to smoothies and shakes.
I buy mine at Whole Foods & Henry's

Info I pulled from the Greens + website - visit there website below to find out more

Greens Plus is a 100% natural blend of 29 nutrient-rich Superfoods, Sea Vegetables and High-Energy Herbal Extracts. One serving of Greens Plus delivers more organic vitamins, essential minerals, live enzymes and high-ORAC antioxidants than 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, and provides every vibrant color in the dietary food spectrum, as recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture.

What will GREENS+® do for me?
GREENS+® helps to...
  • Increase Energy Levels Naturally
  • Support the Immune System
  • Improve Mental Acuity
  • Gently cleanse the Colon
  • Restore a Healthy pH Balance to the Body

http://greensplus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment