Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bikini Breakfast & Hawaii Boot Camp


I loved surfing in the morning with my dad and my husband. The waves were great and it is such a great way to start the day.
Luckily, my parents live 1.6 miles from the beach, so I quickly drove home after surfing, made this great breakfast I packed up and enjoyed it on the beach.
Having a day in your bikini?
A few good choices are eggs, asparagus, spinach, & zucchini.
  • I roasted the asparagus at 425 for 12 minutes with a spray of olive oil and sprinkle of sea vegetable seasoning.
  • In a skillet I put a spray of olive oil, 1 clove minced garlic, 1/2 zucchini, 1 cup spinach, and 1 egg + 1 egg white (it's more like a vegetable egg pancake).
  • I also added 1/4 Ezekiel tortilla for a whole grain.


I love this for breakfast when I didn't want to make anything, or for a healthy snack.
Greek yogurt with blueberries and raw almonds. Great combination! Full of protein, good fat, and high in antioxidants to protect me from the sun.

A day at the north shore.



My sister was so excited for me to have boot camp with her and her friends. We had boot camp most nights, which was fun.

Dan, Kaylani, and Kanoa

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jess, it looks like you had a great time! Welcome home! And great finds at Costco, I will definitely keep a look out for that hummus! :D

    ReplyDelete