Friday, June 26, 2009

Food for the day



When I'm gone all day or have a busy day, I love to just prepare all my food for the day either the night before or the morning of. It makes it so much easier to not have to think about it and to only have one mess to clean up.
I'm loving the 100 calorie hummus from Costco.
I also use my salad shakers just about daily.
The cup is for my protein shake that I also like to have everyday, but waited to make it in the morning.
What I packed...

Breakfast (current favorite breakfast)
- Greek total zero yogurt w/ blueberries and raw almonds

Snack
- carrots, celery, radish, cucumber, jiciama with 100k pack hummus
- green apple

Lunch (so, so good!)
- Grill mahi mahi, grilled zucchini and red/yellow peppers, black beans, & corn (sprinkle of the Mexican seasoning that you can buy with the VitaMix)

Snack
- protein shake (Chocolate fit 365, 8oz unsweetened chocolate almond milk, 7 ice cubes)

Dinner
- salad (spinach, kale, baby romaine) with grilled salmon, 1 tablespoon Annie's Green dressing
-Quinoa noodles with grilled salmon and lemon chive dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment