Thursday, June 11, 2009


My mother-in-law Cathy said that she likes the little lulu bags for her lunches, so that is what I used to take my food on the plane to and from Hawaii.
It is the perfect size. I just put a freezer pack in. Next time I will just take my small cooler though.


I packed a salad with grilled salmon and lemon chive dressing.


For my snack I packed carrots, zucchini, and celery with 100 calorie pack of hummus.
I shared the vegetables with my husband.
I love these little packages of hummus from Costco!!!!

I packed 1/2 Ezekiel tortilla with 2oz applegate smoked turkey and the other 1/2 with 1 tablespoon almond butter and a few raspberries in between.


When I got back home I had no fresh food in the frig, so I make a protein shake with Vanilla Fit365, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, and frozen blueberries and raspberries. So delicious!
I also had some coconut milk for after the am boot camp class. It was so good to see all of you ladies again and so exciting to see even more dramatic changes in you ladies! I can tell there was no slacking when I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment