Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Petco Park Baseball Game

We went to a baseball game a few days ago with Dan's family to see the Padres and the Dodgers play. The food selection is pretty limited to hot dogs, hamburgers, and fried food. The problem is they don't allow you to take food or water in. They check bags, but they don't check them that well. My family was wondering where I was getting my vegetables and hummus and later an apple - food that is not really "baseball" food. I put my bag of vegetables in my sunglasses case. In the zipper section of my bag I put my portable hummus, ezekiel tortilla with turkey, and in another small pocket I put my apple and covered it with my keys.
I really wish they had healthier options at Petco, or would allow people to bring food in.






























My Nephew's Nathan and Ryan at the game.















No comments:

Post a Comment