Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding Dress New w/ Tags for Sale from Fellow Boot Camper

Hi fellow boot campers! I have a beautiful dress that has not even arrived on order yet from the designer. It is a Demetrios-Young Sophisticates style # 2795, wedding gown tag size 8 (4-6 in street size). It is being shipped this month (after a 6 month wait) to the Demetrios boutique so it will be fresh in the bag. It is stunning and sure to be the dress of your dreams, but unfortunately, but heart was stolen by another dress and I am at a loss financially. Demetrios is so beautiful and classy, especially the slightly scalloped bottom trim with beading that is difficult to view in photos. The ivory is so beautiful. It is all over lace and tulle skirt, side gathering which can be adjusted to your desire, attached train and an incredible bodice (what sold me!) No alterations have been made. It retails for $3,100 and I will accept any reasonable offer to help recoup my loss. I will even negotiate to post dated checks AND host a "dress fitting" if you are interested!

Please let Jessica know or email me at caroline.marie.tassin@gmail.com. I will be so grateful if you can help me and spread the word!

Cie






No comments:

Post a Comment