Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carob Chip Pancakes- Sat 11/27


Breakfast
There is another pancake under that one. Two plus 2 tsp agave (275 calories)
Love these pumpkin carob pancakes
In the Vitamix I put
  • 1 cup Mc Cain's quick oats (ran out of rolled oats or I would have used those)
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tsp agave
I made two plain and two with 6g of vegan carob chips.



I made these meals before I left, so I could just have them ready to go.
320 calories
Mahi Mahi- trader joes
brown rice- organic tJ
broccoli, red & orange peppers, zucchini, carrots, coconut oil

Snack- larabar
Haven't gotten around to making my own again, but I need to.

  • 1/2 pear
  • yams roasted with light spray of olive oil and sea salt
  • wrap- turkey, greens, spicy mustart

Dinner
  • Mixed greens
  • Annie's Italian Dressing
  • 1 oz avocado
  • Turkey
Dessert (147.5 calories)
Frozen Raw Cashews
Frozen Vegan Carob Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment