Sunday, January 31, 2010

Safety

Hi Ladies,

My car got broken into on Friday am during class and my handbag was stolen, so just a heads up to be really careful with your valuables. I recommend putting your bags in your trunk, so nothing is visible.
Thanks so much to all the girls who stayed after to help me! I really can't thank you enough.
My camera was stolen, which is why I have not posted anything new on the blog, but plan on replacing it asap.

It's unfortunate that a lot of money was stolen, credit cards, and my camera, but praise God that that is all that happened. My heart breaks and I feel so sorry for the person who broke into my car. I can't image what kind of dark life they live and what kind of evil heart they must have and live with daily.

It is a good wake-up call to be even more situationally aware and not to have a false sense of security even in a nice neighborhood. I'm just thankful it was stuff and not any of you girls in class or me to get hurt. With that being said please remember no runner left behind. Please make sure that you are in eyesight of the other girls in class. No ipods or ear pieces are allowed in class for safety reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment