Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pomegranate Seeds


Costco has this pack of two containers of pomegranate seeds and they are the perfect sweet, crunchy, juicy dessert.

When I have to pack my breakfast to go I like to just wrap it up in foil to keep it warm and I love my little containers from smart and final to hold my salsa.
This is what I put inside my breakfast burrito- 2 eggs, small spay of olive oil, 1 cup spinach, garlic, red, yellow, and orange peppers, sea vegetable seasoning, all in an Ezekiel tortilla.
Having eggs in the morning makes it so much easier to get vegetables in early in the day.
The Ezekiel tortilla also has a lot of protein and fiber.
If you are wondering what to eat after boot camp, this would be a good choice because it is a complete meal with good complex carbs, protein, vegetables, and good fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment