Saturday, March 13, 2010

Collard Wraps

I've been at the IHRSA fitness convention this week, so I would have to pack my food for the day.

Homemade Chicken and Vegetable soup- I like the thermos for keeping my soup warm
cantaloupe & strawberries
almonds and apple
celery & carrots
Collard Wraps

I made a few collard green wraps. This one above was the best. I wrapped up the applegate farms chicken with avocado, Dijon mustard, and peeled carrots.

My other wraps I used salmon with the omega 3 mayo from the recipe of the week.
I buy this salmon that has no salt, boneless, and skinless. Warning: read the backs of your packaged tuna. I was so surprised at all the other things that some packages contain- like soy!
Salmon, spinach, carrots, Dijon mustard, and omega mayo wrapped in collard greens

No comments:

Post a Comment