Monday, March 8, 2010

TABU sushi- Kai Roll

This roll at Tabu sushi in La Jolla is amazing! The sushi restaurant just opened up 3 weeks ago and is located in the same place that Sushi on the Rocks used to be off of Girard st.
I got the Kai roll that has avocado, crab, albacore, and yellow tail wrapped in cucumber (it has no rice :). It is very light and delicious.
Loved it so much I've already been twice. 2nd time I just called it in to go for me to pick up after leaving the office. I wonder what else I can wrap up in cucumber at home. I think I will try chicken, omega 3 mayo (will be the recipe of the week in the newsletter), avocado, carrots and some greens. It is turns out you will see it on the blog.



It is also a bar/lounge and is open till 2pm.
Remember when going out for sushi some places have brown rice, some places have protein rolls with no rice, and you can request no rice if there is not a roll you like that is rice free.

No comments:

Post a Comment