Friday, July 2, 2010

Bored with your eggs for breakfast?

 I started having my vegetables on the side with my eggs instead of mixed in to change it up.  I also added some ham to it as well.  So far...there has only been one kind that I have found that does not have sugar added.  You can find it at whole foods.
Steamed broccoli for my morning vegetables and cantaloupe and strawberries. 
 This is still my favorite - eggs w/ the dairy free hemp seed pesto (I mix the reg and the spicy one together).  zucchini, spinach, garlic, salsa. 
I made the eggs by themselves and the cooked the broccoli, spinach, zucchini, pesto, and salsa together.
Sometimes just a small change can make it different enough to keep it interesting. 
I really like these for my post-workout breakfast to get vegetables in and protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment