Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smoked Salmon Omelette

 
While staying at the hospital I would just order breakfast at Whole Foods.  I had them make me this delicious omelette with a combination of eggs and egg whites, broccoli, green onions, and I just bought a package of sugar free smoked salmon to add to it. 

I was only able to locate one brand that does not have added sugar to the smoked salmon.  You can find this at Whole Foods.  Look for the sugar free sticker. 

 I then started making the same omelette at home. 
 I think I mastered it.  Because there is no cheese to hold it together it tastes better with the veggies in the eggs and mine would never turn out before because I never used enough oil. So happy I figured this one out. 
It may not look the greatest, but it is really good with the veggies and smoked salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment