Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I hope all you moms had a wonderful mother's day yesterday and know just how special you are and what an important and valuable job you have.  I love you moms.

I woke up yesterday to the sweetest card from Dan. He wrote

Coach,
Becoming a mother does not begin at conception or at the last stage of adoption.  You becoming a mother started when you began to pray for our children.  Happy Mother's Day.  I know how much you pray for our kids and how much you love them even if you have not yet met. You are a wonderful mother now and you will continue to be an awesome mother in the future. I love you so much and am so blown away by how perfect you are for me. I love you and cherish you.
Love,
Dan

Seriously...tears just streamed down my face.  He is so so good to me.  I will never forget this special mother's day card he wrote for me.

My mother-in-law also got me another adorable apron from Anthropology- she knows me so well :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute, and soo TRUE! Love it! xo-liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, just read this and got tears in my eyes. That is so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete