Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Breaking in Your New Ride- Packed to Travel

 We had the marriage retreat in Palm Springs, which was awesome. I highly recommend investing in your marriage :) It is amazing how much money, time, and energy can easily be investing in meaningless things and stuff, but something as important as marriage can get overlooked.

Don't freakout with all that I packed. It looks like it took hours to do, but seriously it took me 40 min to get it all prepped, made, and packed.  Not much time considering the amazing benefits I had of saving money and getting to eat food that makes me feel really good. 

 Snacks I packed included:
  • Almonds
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Blueberries - I eat like candy so delicious
  • Apples, peach, cherries
  • Broccoli, carrots, celery, zuchinni & hummus
 Meals- LOVE Fitzee Foods!!! Came in so handy to be able to pack these for our lunch, dinner, or breakfast :) Fresh, real food, ready to go. 
 Breakfast: packed my eggs with vegetables and ezekiel tortilla with avocado
 I know I crazy, but I love when we drive some where because I will take my VitaMix blender. I'm not joking when I tell people it is worth the money cause I use it every day.  I love this thing because it is so quick and easy.
The bags are chocolate coffee cubes. I put coffee and unsweetened almond milk in ice cube trays and blend it with my protein powder for a nice treat :)
 I'm LOVE salads in the summer. I literally crave them everyday.  Little container fm the container store so it does not leak.  Simple salad of tomato, avocado, and mixed greens.

 I set up station in our hotel room.
 & fill the mini frig.

Dan and I taught a class called "Breaking in your New Ride" for newlyweds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment