God heard our cries ...and answered our prayers...and was faithful to provide... a little one inside... Miracles do Happen!
- In the spring God told me that I should stop taking all my medications, supplements, and crazy fertility diets! God wanted me to put my hope and faith in the Lord not on these drugs or on my own efforts, so that when I got pregnant He would be Glorified. It was really hard for me, but in faith I did. I was reluctant to let go of the last prescription drugs to start ovulation, but in faith I stopped taking it.
probably think I've completely lost my mind, but listen to this. A few
month ago, I praying about how I should tell Dan when I am pregnant. He
told me I should say this "God heard our cries ...and answered our
prayers...and was faithful to provide... a little one inside...
Miracles do Happen!"
Lead me to make this shirt. I was not pregnant, but did it in faith anyway.
- God has been telling me I'm pregnant since August 10th, but every test I took came up negative. Dan thinks I'm either crazy or pregnant.
- Everyday in my prayer time the Lord says "I'm pregnant", even though the tests say "not pregnant" only 1 line, I went to get a blood test anyway.
- Praise the Lord...my doctor called and said I was pregnant! I got to wear the shirt to tell Dan. He has always wanted to be a dad :)
- Doctors have told me I would need infertility treatment to get pregnant, so it really is a miracle.
Box I wrapped the results in to tell Dan
- Due date is April 2012
Our first OB appointment
- On 8/18 God also said I'm having twins. Ultrasound is this morning :) Check Facebook to find out the results.
Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support during this difficult season in our life.
After sowing tears, there really is an abundant harvest of Joy.
Praise the Lord!
We are so happy that our adopted baby will have siblings close in age :)
I feel great & just LOVE being pregnant :)