Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I think I've turned the Corner (hopefully)

I think I might have turned the corner.  After being completely bed ridden with nauseousness, headache, the constant feeling like I will throw up any minute, and extreme fatigue.  I think I would sleep for about 18 hours a day cause sleeping was the only way I would feel better.

It has been only a few days, but for the last few days I've gotten dressed and was able to actually leave the house :)

I'm really hoping this lasts. I'm still nauseous and extremely tired, but at least I can function a little more now.

I miss you girls at class and so sorry I have not been able to be there. Making a baby really is taking everything out of me. 
I think I will be able to make it to class on Saturday (hopefully if I continue to feel better) :)
I look forward to seeing you girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment