Friday, December 9, 2011

Pre-natal Vitamins

Some of you have been asking about what pre-natal vitamins I recommend.
I recommend New Chapter Pre-Natal Vitamins because they are food based. I love that the ingredients have things like blueberries and spinach. However, they didn't make me feel that great and they are pretty expensive and you have to take 3 pills.  They do go on sale at Sprouts and Henry's and I would stock up on them then.

I switched to Super Nutrition Simply One prenatal, which is also a food based vitamin.  I buy them at Barons and they are a good price.

I really recommend Omega Mom, which is a fish oil that is approved for pregnant and nursing women.
I loved this during the first weeks of my pregnancy because it has ginger, borage, and peppermint in it which helps with nauseousness.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! I just bought the Omega Mom ones the other day- they are awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear! I think they really help with my skin and hair too.

    ReplyDelete