Thursday, August 15, 2013

Navitas Naturals - Dragon Fruit

 I was so excited to see one of my absolute favorite brands at the IDEA health & Fitness Expo. I just love Navitas Naturals!  http://navitasnaturals.com/
 I was able to sample their new products and the dragon fruit -tropical superfruit- it is delicious.
Dragon Fruit has the perfect sweetness and a good chewy texture.  It's full of Iron, Magnesium (54mg in 1oz), and a good source of fiber.


 Trying to hold the baby bump, so it looks like I'm pregnant and not that I've just gained 10 pounds!
They also came out with a coconut water powder that you just mix with water. I think it breaks down to a lot less to buy the powder than the cartons, but would need to double check.  This new powder makes it easier to travel on the airplane with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment