Friday, March 13, 2009

March 10th

Packed this in the morning to have after boot camp (had 1/2 in between class 135 cal w/ 1/2 my wrap for lunch and the other 1/2 after the second class) 
  • Ezekiel English muffin toasted
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter
  • berries
wrapped in foil and took to go
Pre-workout breakfast (314.5) 
  • 1/2 medifast w/ black coffee
  • steelcut oatmeal w/ 1/2 scoop Jay Robb Reset protein powder, 1/2 cup berries, 1 tsp flaxseed, 1 tsp wheat germ
Lunch
  • 1/2 wrap ( so good- La Tortilla Factory Tortilla(tomato basil, spring mix, basil, 2 squares light laughing cow, sun dried tomato, 1/2 oz avocado, italian dressing) a must make for sure.  Thanks Rosanne for the idea of adding in sun dried tomatoes!!! (1/2 wrap = 112.25 calories) 
  • salad (1/2 oz avocado, red leaf lettuce, spinach, kale, spring mix, italian dressing) 
  • apple 
  • tru chocolate

Dessert Snack
  • Cherrios, bran flakes, granola, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, 1/8th larabar
Dan brought this granola home for me to check out- I love it!  It is really good and great for dessert.  
I love the Earthbound Farm Organic Greens.  I like to stack up boxes of Arugula, Baby Greens, Red Leaf Lettuce, Spinach, and baby Romain.  I know that I have to have at least one to two servings a day or it will go bad and I will just be wasting money throwing it out. 
I have found this brand to be one of the freshest and best pre-washed Organic lettuce.  
Bought this Halibut from Whole Foods and made the recipe on the back.
It was good, but I don't recommend this Halibut.  At least for me, I don't like having the bone in the fish.  

This is the salsa recipe I found on the back of the Halibut (basil, tomato, red onion, etc) 
The salsa over the fish was great.  Dan said "I can make any crappy dish and just put a good sauce like this over it and it will taste great"
I had the fish over field greens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment