Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday March 21st


Started my day with hot lemon water and 2 cups of white tea
Breakfast
Steelcut oatmeal with one banana sprinkled with cinnamon

Snack
Tru chocolate (not shown)
Apple

Snack
Bowl of strawberries & grapes from the Rock Church Cafe

Lunch
Optimal Nutrition Meal - Blackened Tilapia w/ Mango rice 295 calories (I love having these meals, so easy to just pop in the oven when I get home)
1 cup squash

Snack
Vitamuffin- Chocolate Fig- first time I tried this flavor. It was okay, but I think I prefer the chocolate chunk and some of the other flavors better.


Dinner
I already made the salad this morning, washed the asparagus and zucchini, and defrosted the Ahi, so it was ready to go for dinner. I love to have all my food planned out for the day in the morning, so I don't even have to think about it during the day.
  • 4.5 oz Marinated Ahi fm Trader Joes
  • 1 cup asparagus (cooked on high heat for w/ zucchini for a few minutes w/ 1/2 spray olive oil)
  • 1 cup zucchini
  • Salad (kale, mustard greens, spring mix, parsley, tomato, avocado, italian dressing)

Dessert
I have a container full of 1/2 eaten bars, so I don't have to have the whole thing I can just break off a piece of which one I want.
1/4 Kids Cliff bar

Puffins w/ Raw Almonds

Another piece of Kidz Cliff bar & shot of Apple Cider Vinegar to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment