Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ezekiel Cereal


The Ezekiel cereal is a good choice for breakfast because it has
8gm protein, 6g fiber, 0 sugar, and 6% potassium - no artificial colors or flavors, no refined sugar, no preservatives, etc.
The cereal is sprouted which good for you because it allows your body to get even more nutrients.
I like to mix it with 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk.


I also like to make the cereal with the almond milk and save it for after my workout. Mixing the almond milk ahead of time softens the cereal and makes it really yummy. I also like to sprinkle cinnamon on top.
The cereal is 190 for 1/2 a cup with is why I never bought it before because it seemed so high in calorie for so little. Boy was I wrong. It really goes to show that quality of quantity really is so so important. The Ezekiel cereal makes me feel good and is really satisfying.
Today I had 1/2 the coconut water and the cereal in between boot camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment