- I've been adding 1/4 cup on Fiber One cereal to my oatmeal because I saw it on Hungry Girl and it is really good. It actually makes my oatmeal taste sweeter and keeps me full longer.
- 1/2 steelcut oatmeal (75 cal), 1/4 cup Oatmeal (75 cal), 1/4 cup Fiber One (30 cal)
- Topped w/ sliced banana and sprinkled cinnamon
Post- Workout Snack
Protein Shake (150 calories)
- 1/2 Scoop Jay Robb Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate PB2
- 7 ice cubes
I heated up my Optimal Nutrition meal (295 calories) at home and wrapped it in foil, so I could eat it when I got to the office. I loved this meal! I also quickly cooked up some asparagus, squash, and zucchini to have with it before I left the house.
I love trying the new meals and it is so easy that I know the nutritional information for each one that is custom for me and my calorie needs.
I made this salad this morning and packed it to take with me, since I knew I was going to be gone for dinner. The Trader Joe's Just Chicken in the frozen section is really nice to have on hand. All I had to do was throw the salad together and defrost the chicken.
I really like already having my berries ready for after lunch or dinner to satisfy that craving for wanting something sweet afterward.
We went over to our friends house to hang out and they had pizza and cake.
Carlos was so so sweet and ordered a salad for me. I don't ever expect anyone to cater to my healthy eating, but I really appreciate it so much.