Sunday, May 24, 2009

Girard Gourmet


I checked out Girard Gourmet for the first time. It is located right next to my favorite store Lululemon in La Jolla.

It is a small place and the window is fully of different decorated cookies like dogs, flowers, and numerous other shapes and objects.
I ordered the lemon pepper salmon and steamed vegetables for dinner. It was good.
I love preparing and bringing my own food, but I'm trying to branch out and find more places (other than my usual favorites) that I can recommend to be able to pick up quick healthy food.
The only thing about this place it that it is in the case, so you can see what all the food items are, but they end up warming it up in the microwave (not so good). It was quick and healthy, you can also get it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment