Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Going Home/ Instructors

I'm so excited to go home to Hawaii to see my family. I haven't been home in almost a year and a half now. My bother just flew in from Japan and is on his way to Iraq, so it will be great to see him before he leaves. My sister, Alison, and all three of her beautiful kids are growing up so fast and I can't wait to see them. My other sister Jenn is also flying in with baby Allie. My parents get a new puppy tomorrow, so there is so much to look forward to. I've been working so much I haven't surfed in so long, so I'm really looking forward to surf session in the morning with my family.

This picture is a little small, but I will send more from my trip.

My sister Alison with her 3 kids. She is looking forward for me to get there and have boot camp classes with her, which will be fun.


I have all of you ladies taken care of when I'm away. I will be gone from June 1st-10th

Brianna will be covering all of the Carmel Valley Classes as well as the Tue/Thur 5:30pm class.
Michelle will be covering all of the 5:15am classes
Tommy Peters will be teaching on Saturday June 6th

Brianna is the instructor for the MW boot camp and she is phenomenal! Most of you already know her and know that she rocks!
Michelle is the owner of Optimal Nutrition, but before she did that she had her own boot camp business. She is also a certified personal trainer and will give you a great workout!
Tommy is also a personal trainer and has experience working with Todd Durkin's boot camp, so he will also make you sweat and blast calories!

Journals are a must while I am gone!!!!
Attendance and Journals will still be checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment