Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IMPORTANT: Rock 'N' Roll Marathon

Hi Ladies,

For all of you that have signed up to help this weekend at the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon, THANK YOU! If anyone is still interested in helping, you can no longer sign up online. I will have a paper for you to fill out on Saturday morning (8:30am) for our meeting or you could also get it when you arrive on Sunday. Please email me at rosanne@getfit2wed.com if you still would like to sign up so I can give you more details.

IMPORTANT: For those of you that have signed up, I will be sending an email today with more details about race day. I know that a couple of you will not be able to attend the meeting on Saturday, so I want you to have all of the important information. Please look out for this today, and email me with any questions.

Thanks!

Rosanne

1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun today! Thanks so much for putting this event together! :D So inspiring to see such hard working, motivated athletes!

    ReplyDelete