Friday, May 8, 2009

Taco Salad & Coconut Ice Cream


We had company over for dinner, so I made a vegetable plate as well as homemade guacamole and salsa with TJ Spicy Soy N Flax chips
I used my mini taco pans to make the holders for the dips
Guacamole
  • avocado
  • red onion
  • lime
  • garlic

I really like Amy's refried beans that are organic and have no preservative or genetically modified. I used the Ezekiel tortilla and baked it to make the shell.

I served this Coconut Milk ice cream for dessert. It is so good and healthy for you. Christa told me about Coconut Bliss, but this one was on sale at Jimbo's so I got it instead. I love it!
It is organic, dairy free and soy free. Really what ice cream has 5 grams of fiber in it.

I also tried these baked blue chips that were on Sale at Jimbos and they were really good with Amy's beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment