Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Veggie Wash

Having my greens already washed and ready to go makes it so much easier to add them to salads and wraps, so they don't end up rotting in the frig.
I like my salad spinner and will just wash and spin all the leafy greens at once.

Put them in a gallon size bag with a paper towel to make them last longer.

I really like this veggie wash. I got it a Whole Foods, but I know there are other places that carry it as well. So important to wash all fruits and vegetables well to avoid getting any gross parasites.

However, I still like to just buy them already washed and ready to go to save time.
I like to buy a variety of different kinds like spinach, mixed greens, baby romain, etc.

I like to make big salads and put 1/2 in an Ezekiel Tortilla and eat 1/2. I added some grilled chicken and Annie's Tuscany Italian Dressing

Saved 1/2 for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment