Friday, June 26, 2009

Flaxseed Oil/ Granola Substitute



I love salads in my salad shaker with grilled salmon, kale, spinach, mixed greens, and Annie's green dressing.



I like to have some as the salad and add some to 1/2 and Ezekiel tortilla for a mini wrap.


The Ezekiel cereal on the greek yogurt with blueberries is great to add some crunch and a great alternative for high calorie, sugary granola. It is full of fiber, protein, and it is live sprouted grains.



I love the chocolate Fit 365 protein powder with the unsweetened chocolate almond milk. It tastes like a chocolate milk shake. I also started adding in 1.5 tsp Barlean's "The essential woman" flaxseed oil. It keeps me full for a long time.




The Annie's dressing is on sale at Vons. They don't a huge selection like the health food stores, but they have some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment