Saturday, June 6, 2009

Traveling to Hawaii


I packed all my food to go for the plane. I went to Whole Foods and made an incredible salad with lots of vegetables, beans, and grilled salmon to take on the plane. Forgot to take a picture, but it looks like the same WF salads I've made on past blogs.
I also made stir fry asparagus, zuchinni, and carrots with coconut oil, sea vegetables, and topped it with one egg. I put it in a container I could just throw away. I ate this waiting for the flight.

My mom is amazing and went to Whole Foods for me before I got here.
For breakfast I have been having Greek yogurt with blueberries, raspberries, and almonds or almond butter.


Each day I might mix it up a little bit. This is 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup berries, and raw almonds.

Another day I also added walnuts instead of almonds.
I really like this breakfast because the Greek yogurt has protein, the fiber from the berries, and good fat from the nuts, which makes it a great breakfast.


I just love the babies. They are growing up so fast. Kanoa has the puppy in his arms.
It is crazy with all four kids. I love it!

Baby Kalea & Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment