- 21 oz Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Tenders (about 12 chicken tenders)
- 1 packet of Italian Seasoning Dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly spray pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix Italian Seasoning packet, garlic powder, and cheese
- Roll chicken tenders in mixture
- Bake for 20-25 min till chicken is cooked
- Broil for 5-6 minutes till brown and crispy
Calories 70 (per chicken tender)
This recipe is great because it is so easy to make and full of flavor. It is the dish I brought to the boot camp girls night in. I got this recipe from my mom, but it is also on the back of the Italian seasoning box. I just reduced the amount of cheese. If you like it a little crunchier on top less cheese is better.
I love to add it to may salad with avocado and kidney beans.