- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Kale (1 bunch ~ 8 cups)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Wash and spin Kale in salad spinner
2. Cut the stems and Tear into 3-4 inch pieces
3. In a large bowl mix ingredients and kale till well coated
4. Lay flat on a parchment lined cookie sheet
5. Bake for 5 min at 375 degrees
6. Turn kale pieces over and bake for another 5 min. Until
nice and crispy, but not over cooked.
If you love chips or salty snacks, these are great. Kale is the number one nutrient dense food.