Thursday, November 26, 2009

Calories for Thanksgiving/Bring a Friend

Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful for all of you girls in boot camp! You make my job so enjoyable and fun.
I recommend writing out your plan for today, so you can enjoy yourself and still feel in control.
Check out the link below to plan/figure out your calories.
http://walking.about.com/library/cal/blthanksgivingcalories.htm

I miss all of you girls in class. I had a great time in Missouri with my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and my brother. I'm up at Dan's parents house for Thanksgiving, but I will be back to teach the post-Thanksgiving Day workout at South Mission Beach on Saturday morning. If you have any friends that are interested in joining class, feel free to bring them along.

I look forward to seeing you ladies on Saturday for a calorie blasting total body workout- Please bring your weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment