Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


Pre-workout Breakfast
Banana & Green Tea
~110 calories
Post-Workout Breakfast
I started the day with a good breakfast. I had 3 oatmeal banana pancakes topped with berries, 1 tsp agave, and 2 pecans. 398.5 calories)
Oatmeal Pancakes- I just love these!
Recipe- I just put the following in the vitamix blender. I made them at home before I left, so I could just pack them to take with me to Dan's parents house.
  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 tsp agave
  • 1/2 banana
  • cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla

Appetizers- Carrots, Celery, and Tomatoes

We had a great Thanksgiving with Dan's parents, sisters, nephews, and my grandparents.

Thanksgiving- Because it feels like I'm allergic to everything I just made a few substitutions.
  • Spelt Tortilla
  • Large Salad w/ Annie's Italian Dressing
  • White Turkey meat
  • Coconut-cardamom sweet potatoes (I made fm the recipe of the week two weeks ago)
  • Plain Green beans (grabbed some before they got thrown in the casserole)
  • Plain Corn



Dinner-
  • Left over turkey in a spelt wrap with greens and mustard
  • celery
  • fruit salad

No comments:

Post a Comment