Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Juice Kaboose


The Juice Kaboose is located in La Jolla and serves fresh vegetable juice. I just wish they had organic produce.
7556 Fay Ave
(between Kline St & Pearl St)
La Jolla, CA 92037

They carry these bags of kale chips. I have not tried them from here, but I love that it is real health food in bagged and ready to go.

They carry the Perfect Foods Bar as and the Organic Foods Bar that I like.
I'm not suppose to eat the Perfect Foods Bar because I'm allergic to peanuts, but Christa said how good it was, so I had to try it. It is so delicious I wish I would have just stayed away. I heard they are working on an Almond Butter Bar, which would solve the problem if you are allergic to peanuts. I tastes like cookie dough. It is really high in calories and is more like a meal replacement bar, or cut it in 1/2 for a snack. They also have a lite cranberry one that is less calories and is very yummy! They sell them in the refrigerated sections at Henry's, Whole Foods, and Jimbos. They are expensive bars, but at least you know you are putting high quality food in your body not junk food disguised as health food, which is what you deserve!


No comments:

Post a Comment