Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stop Throwing Produce Away!


The produce guys at Whole Foods recommended these things to put in the frig to make your produce last longer. They said that they really do work. I just got them last week and I'm testing them out. I will keep you updated and let you know if they work or not.

I got a few- one for the vegetable drawer, fruit drawer, counter produce bowl, and produce shelf in the frig.
Don't make the mistake I did----The little bag that goes in the plastic egg, don't open it! I opened it to put he little rocks in the egg and they fell right through, made a mess every where, if water touches those rocks it leaves a brown stain. Just put the bags unopened in the containers and stick in the frig. They are $10 and last 3 months, but it will be worth every penny if it works to help my produce last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment