Tuesday, November 17, 2009

VegNews


I love when their is a long line at the grocery store and good magazines to read. I picked up this VegNews magazine. I have not read it all yet, but the sections I have looked at I liked. It has the Veggie Awards for 2009, so for each category (chocolate, snacks, chow, restaurants, ice cream, etc) it lists the best. Lots of my favorite brands are listed and I'm always searching for new ones. If you are a Vegan or Vegetarian it might be a good read for new ideas. It also has healthy recipes, which I love. I will let you know about any good things I find out.

I'm so excited to go to visit my sister Jenn, brother -in -law Brain, and my niece Allie in Missouri. So hard to decide what I'm going to read on the plane. Need to finish unpacking, since my suitcase won't shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment