Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Birthday!


Fresh vegetable juice in the morning gives me so much energy.
2 apples
2 celery
2 carrots
collard greens
spinach
parsley

Pre-run snack
green apple

I run around Lake Hodges with Duke and Dan and massages makes a great day to celebrate my birthday.

Simple salad, steamed veggies, and mini sweet potato.
I love the package of small sweet potatoes/yams from Trader Joes.

Still..hungry...had more salad with another sweet potatoe. The mini ones are about 50 calories.

Birthday dinner at Nobu in downtown San Diego.

I love miso soup and sashimi salad. It was really good. I haven't had miso in a long time. There are a lot of good health benefits in miso.
Dessert- was amazing! Dan had the waiter bring out that small binto box the had a nice note inside and a small box in the middle with flowers all around the outside. The box had a pair of beautiful diamond earrings in them. I was so so surprised. I love them!
Tea at the top of the Hard Rock Hotel. It is really nice with the warm fireplace and couches.
I've been wanting to test out the chocolate pink berry the just came out, but it has dairy in it.
So..I just had a sample size to taste it. It is amazing!
Dessert-
Frozen Carob Chips with Berries (planned on having some coconut ice cream, but wanted to get home to catch the finale of The Biggest Loser. I did not even recognize some of the contestants.
and a sweet potato on the side. I'm telling you these mini sweet potatoes are so good.
I had such a wonderful birthday. I loved hearing from everyone. Thanks so much for all of my birthday gifts and for thinking of me on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment