Monday, January 11, 2010

Addicted to Gum?...Chew Spry


I'm addicted to gum and have really been trying to just chew the healthy gum that is sweetened with xylitol instead of the fake sugar.
So... I did not really consider the danger of all the artificial sugars I was putting into my body from how much gum I chew, but if you chew a few pieces a day everyday it does add up. Christa also informed me that chewing gum also gets your digestive enzymes ready to digest food, but if not food arrives then when you do eat there are not as many enzymes to break down your food.
I used to chew the xylichew gum, but it is so expensive and does not last long. However, the Spry brand lasts longer and it is cheaper if you buy it in the larger containers. I get it at Jimbo's, but you can also order it off amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment