Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Diamond Connection


I love the diamond connection! Ask for Adam. A lot of girls in class have gotten beautiful rings at the diamond connection. They are a whole sale store, so you get good quality without the high overhead cost. Best deal in San Diego and LA.
My sister got her ring from there, my brother is getting his, and Dan got my earrings from there as well. He had 3 dealers from Orange County and LA competing with each other and the diamond connection was able to beat them all!
If you still need your wedding bands, check out the diamond connection!
I know Valentines is also right around the corner, if you are having dinner in Old Town and need to drop any hints to your sweetie as you stroll on by.
http://www.diamondconnectiononline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment