Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls who Grill


I bought these lemon herb chicken from Henry's and just threw them on the BBQ.
They said that they chicken is hormone/antibiotic free, but not all the fish is wild so I would ask about that. Also, not all the marinated meats are good. The lemon herb is the healthiest and most of the others have soy and sugar added to the list of ingredients :(

I also made some vegetables. Simple and good I cut up a variety and mixed them in a bowl with
  • little olive oil
  • lemon
  • Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute
Lined them up on the stick and grilled them.
I love spring and summer because it makes me want to grill. I also like that I don't have any pans to wash. If you are like me and are intimidated by the grill or just leave it up the men in your life to handle it- get over it- face your fears and get your man to teach you how. It is not that hard and it is so liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment