Monday, March 15, 2010

Eating my way through the Natural Foods Expo

The natural foods expo was amazing. Olivia and I were able to try some natural beauty products and sample lots new products coming out. I loved it! It was so much fun. I've been following the paleo diet for the last two weeks, but saved up my 10% from last week and this week all for today. I pretty much ate my way through the show. Imagine just about all the vendors from the inner isles of whole foods were at this show giving samples of their food. It was really good to be able to try things that I would not normally eat or buy for myself, but to be able to sample some products that I might recommend for any of the girls in class to know how they taste.
Felt horrible yesterday and today after eating all those samples and today my body is just craving something that comes from the ground and does not come in a wrapper, box, or anything plastic.
http://www.expowest.com/ew10/Public/MainHall.aspx?ID=1003549&sortMenu=101000
Tons of gluten free products that actually taste really good. Gluten free has really come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment