Monday, March 15, 2010

Omega Swirl- orange creamsicle

If you have not tried this these, they are so delicious. They make flaxseed taste really good and a great way to get in omega 3's. Great to add into oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, or straight off the spoon.
I thought I would like the chocolate one the most, but no I did not. The one shown below is fantastic. They are so expensive to buy that it is so nice to be able to come to a show like this and sample them all to see which is the best.

The orange cream is a new on coming out that tastes like a orange creamsicle. I think they should change the name to orange creamsicle. I could eat this for a dessert! Xylitol, which is a healthy sweetener and has no effect on blood sugar is the sweetener used to make it taste sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment