Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our New Puppy!


Our new French Bulldog! Only 2 weeks only, so we could not hold her yet. We can take her home in 6 weeks.

Such a fun day looking at puppies. We have been looking for a long time, but I wanted one that is mostly black and they are hard to find. I feel in love with this little girl right away.




We were deciding between this grey and white one that is only 8 days old one and the black one.
I liked the black one (Ebony) at the first house that we liked, but she was not for sale so we drove to her mom's house and lucked out because she just a litter.

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be hard to wait 6 weeks! Maybe you should post a poll for the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn,

    I know it is going to be so hard to wait. She did say that we could come by anytime to see her. I'm just so excited. I love the idea for the poll for the name. We have a list of names in mind, so once we narrow it down I would love everyone's vote on the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....I'm so excited for you!!! Frenchies are THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete