Thursday, April 15, 2010

All about Fresh Breath- Spry Toothpaste, Gum, & Dr. Tongue


I don't know what I would do without Amazon. I just love them.  I was able to find the Spry toothpaste cheaper on Amazon than at the health food store.
I recommend this toothpaste to avoid artificial sugars and unhealthy additives that are in most commercial brands of toothpaste. 
Think about it if you are brushing your teeth 3x a day everyday that is a lot of toothpaste.  Most toothpaste has a warning on it to not swallow it and it can be dangerous for kids to swallow that can't be good. 
Spry is safe even if you swallow it- goes back to the beauty products article I wrote last week to put things on your body that you can eat :)


I also went ahead and ordered 5 pack of gum that I like, so it will last a long time.  For times when you can't brush right away.  The gum is good because it does not have artificial sugars. The mint (blue container) is the best- flavor lasts a long time for the mint not so much for the fruit punch.  Seems like a lot for gum, but you get 100 pieces, which is a lot more pieces of gum than the $2 for the packs at the grocery store. 

I used to chew xylichew, but I don't recommend it because the flavor does not last long at all.


I highly recommend Dr. Tongue's tongue scrapper if you don't already have one. I used to use a plastic one and it does not work nearly as good as this one does. It helps with bad breath and with cravings.  A must for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment