Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Don't be Fooled- Nice try, but try again Crystal Light

I was really excited when I saw this ad for Crystal Light with No Artifical sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.  I was crossing my fingers to read the ingredients and find it sweetened with stevia and vegetable glycerine, but no they just used real sugar instead.

Ladies, please don't fall for this.  Clever idea and good marketing, it appears to be healthy, but really is not.  Bummer :(

CRYSTAL LIGHT - FITNESS DRINK MIX - LEMON LIME PURE FITNESS ON THE GO 0.31 OZ

Ingredients: EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM LACTATE, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL FLAVOR, REBIANA (TRUVIA BRAND SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SALT, OLEORESIN TURMERIC (FOR COLOR).

1 comment:

  1. I was also so excited to see this also! Then my dr at weigh station said nope can't use it because it has the sugar.

    ReplyDelete